Friday 15 October 2010

Okay.

Here I go again. Ranting about my brilliant life, pissed off at my magnificent family, knowing exactly where I want to be but having absolutely no idea how to get there... Oh, and lonely.
Once again I'm stuck in the middle. But I'm too used to that to care. What's on  my mind now is how all this will pan out. I'm hitting Lagos next week, and of course I'm supposed to pack up Harrods and distribute it. I won't even take more than one suitcase. My gifts are already planned. Small things, but I hope they'll be appreciated. I don't know why that's bothering me, but I really do hope the people I give things to appreciate them. I'm just a bit too sensitive for my own good, and it's not as if I'm a particularly nice person.
Okay that's that part done, what next. My life has been pretty boring recently. I just can't wait to hit Lagos and destroy microphones left right and centre. That's why I'm really coming. NYSC can kiss my tiny ass. That is all.

2 comments: