Tuesday 4 January 2011

I am... The ten.


1. I am legend. Take it or leave it, knowing me is an unforgettable experience.
2. I’m a hopeless romantic. That’s where my inner nerd really comes to the fore.
3. I’m presently besotted with a certain young nubile female, but it doesn’t matter.
4. I probably like you a lot but can’t tell you.
5. If I’m forever telling you how much I like you, I just might be overemphasizing to convince myself that I really do.
6. Michael Jackson is a minor earth god.
7. I am incredibly talented and I know it. I’m also incredibly lazy until I get on stage.
8. I crush on every girl that pays me the slightest attention.
9. It’s quite possible I’m in love with you, if you’re female
10. I just made nine statements, not sure how many of them are true…

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you know who you are,that's the essence......and I know all of them are true,and yes you are so so talented,as in multi-talented,e don tey since I met a guy that has brains,we should have a heated argument one of this days,pls?

    P.s.MJ is a major earth god,I practically married him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny! Very funny. I think you're almost as crazy as I am... Plenty luvv, huggs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete