Saturday 7 May 2011

25 Question Tag

Got this from Myne Whitman. Pass it on...

1. Do you have any pets?
No

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Laptop, blackberry, HTML5 For Dummies (hope I get around to reading it).

3. What's the weather like right now?
No idea. I'm safely ensconced in my warm room. I guess it's a bit chilly outside though

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Around 7. I didn't roll out of bed until an hour and a half after though.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Thor. Great supporting cast - Chris Hemworth just had to be buff.

8. What does your last text message say?
It's a Direct Message alert. And the DM was spam anyway.

9. What's your ringtone?
It's called Zen. It's on because I can't be bothered to change it.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Erm... Yes. Born in London, raised in Lagos, been to France, Holland and Ghana.

11. Do you like sushi?
Raw fish? Please. I'm Nigerian. We like our food well cooked!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Sainsbury's. It's just down the road so I hardly bother to go anywhere else.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. I know I'll eventually sleep.

14. How many siblings do you have?
1 brother

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
26

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses, considering surgery.

18. Do you color your hair?
Nope.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Sleep. Today's over.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember the last time I really cried, but I'm always shedding the odd tear. I'm often sad nowadays.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Meh. I hardly have pizza.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Neither. I usually go for a chicken burger.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yep. Haven't in a while though. I once pulled an all-nighter to watch the entire American Pie series.

24. What is your eye color?
Brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
No. Don't drink either any more anyway.

Okay. That's me done. Over to you.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one, I enjoyed it. Don't be too sad K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestin how somethings remain the same. Let me know when u're online, have some questions?
    Impish, as it's ur custom.

    ReplyDelete